How to Flash MIUI Global ROM on Xiaomi Phone
If you’re using a Linux or macOS computer, you can still flash the MIUI Fastboot ROM manually. To do this, you will first need to download and install the Android SDK platform-tools on your computer. We personally suggest using the ‘clean all’ option in such cases. Flash the ROM and verify that the device can boot, and only then lock the bootloader using the ‘fastboot flashing lock‘ command. It’s an unofficial database created by Youssif Shaaban Alsager (yshalsager) that provides flashable MIUI ROMs (including Fastboot ROMs) for all Xiaomi devices.
You can flash future updates of MIUI by using the TWRP method and LazyFlasher.zip file very easily. Here’s a small video guide about how to flash updates with TWRP recovery on your Xiaomi device. Like, reset the device to its factory default state from here. If you wish to flash a new ROM to the device or re-flash the factory default ROM file then you need to first boot to recovery mode. If you are facing any software error on Redmi Pro or any other application issue, it means your phone needs to flash. Don’t worry we have a quick solution for every single device. It will help you to upgrade or downgrade any Android device.
- You may go ahead and try all the new features and expect an overall better performance.
- ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
- Xiaomi Stock ROM Download (2023 Update) – Xiaomi Stock ROMs are the default software installed on Xiaomi Android devices.
- The fastest way to update your Xiaomi phone is by installing the over-the-air (OTA) updates using the built-in Updater mechanism.
- Click the “Download Link” at the bottom of the page.
- The Xiaomi Mi 11i Driver can be helpful if you’re trying to transfer your files from the Mobile to the Computer or from the Computer to the Xiaomi Device.
Open the updater app on your phone – Select the three dots from the top corner and choose the update package. So every time you want to force update your phone to the latest available software, you can follow the steps in this brief tutorial. The reality is that if you want to flash the Global ROM on to stock firmware ROM a Chinese ROM phone, you will have to live with the unlocked bootloader thereafter. If you decide this is something you want to go ahead and do, read on below for step-by-step instructions. If you have merely unlocked and then relocked the bootloader, you should be fine. However, do note that unlocking the bootloader wipes all data from the phone, so make sure you have a backup first.
- Custom ROMs typically offer improved performance, stability, and security, as well as additional features and customization options.
- To grab an MIUI ROM, you can search our website with your device name or from the official MIUI Forums.
- Stock ROM or Firmware refers to the version of the operating system that comes pre-installed on a device by the manufacturer.
- You may still use terminal commands to flash fastboot ROM on Mac or Linux.
- You can flash Xiaomi 11i Android Phone Firmware with Flash tool.
Download the latest Xiaomi Redmi Pro Stock ROM, and official firmware [Flash file]. On this page, we shared a complete guide on how to download and install Custom ROMs, and stock firmware using Windows and Linux PC.